Spanish for Tourists - part 2 "Courtesy Expressions"



Spanish for Tourists - Part 2 "Courtesy Expressions"


Asking, answering and making comments:

Perdón. DiscúlpameExcuse me
Por favorPlease
¿Le importa si...?Do you mind if...?
Disculpe por la molestia.Excuse me for your trouble.
Gracias.Thank you
Muchas gracias.Thank you very much.
Muchísimas graciasThank you very much.
Muy amable.How kind.
Usted es muy amable.You are very kind.
De nadaYou are welcome
No hay de queDon't mention it
No importa.It doesn't matter.
No se hubiera molestado.You shouldn't have.
No se preocupe.Do not worry.
Déjelo.Never mind.
Que lástimaWhat a shame
Ha sido sin querer.It was not intentional.
Lo puede pasar a cualquiera.It could have happened to anyone.
Le invito a un café.I invite you to a coffee.
¿Le apetece ... ?Would you like ... ?
Es una buena idea.That is a good idea.
Cuento con Usted.I'm counting on you.
Iré con mucho gusto.I'd love to come.
It would be a pleasure to come


Affirmations in Spanish: 
Sí.Yes.
Sí, claro.Yes, of course.
Yo también.Me too.
De acuerdo.OK. All right.
Está bien.All right.
Vale.All right.
Con mucho gusto.With pleasure.
Será fantástico.It will be great.
QuizáPerhaps

Negations in Spanish:
NoNo
No, eso es imposible.No, that's impossible.
No, de ninguna manera.No, not at all.
No, no way.
No, nadie.No, no one.
No, nada.No, nothing.
No estoy de acuerdo.I do not agree.
No es cierto.That's not right.
That's not true.
No lo sé.I do not know.
Lo sientoSorry
Lo siento, pero no puedoI'm sorry, I'm afraid I can't.
Lo siento, pero no estaré.Sorry, but I won't be there.
Me gustaría mucho, pero ...I'd love to, but ...


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Learning Languages